jueves, diciembre 01, 2005

Prologue

At some moment, I saw myself submerged in a thick and bitter heat. My body knew: I wasn’t there, but it wanted to get lost in the disturbing immensity of the marshes, which looked at me. It looked like a futile virtuality in the middle of the green and the animal. While I walked, I saw myself standing in the bed, and I saw my mouth touching the floor, and I saw my hands having aberrant and inconstant sex with the ground, but I couldn’t scream because the words which went out were looking like drops, without sounds. Second after second, the exciting stink became denser. The rest of my body didn’t hold, and –without any fear– it wanted to be deep inside of the land, feeling that each piece of skin was also water, soil, blood and delicate pain.

De mi día levemente oscuro [cualquiera puede ser levemente todo].
Silencio, abrazo, prudencia, discordancia, volar, barco, sus (irrecuperables) gotas que llueven un poco más lento o un poco más frágiles. Necesito un lugar correcto para que todo esté ahí.

Con esta sangre alrededor, no sé qué puedo yo mirar

Suena: mucho Radiohead